Visalia Burn Injury AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Burn injuries are incredibly painful, and they can lead to major long-term setbacks for those involved. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we have a Visalia burn injury attorney ready to offer you a free consultation right now. If your injury was caused by the negligent actions of another individual or entity, our Visalia premises liability lawyers will also be by your side and make sure that you are fully compensated for your losses. This includes coverage of your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering damages.
Why Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for a Burn Injury Claim?
- The team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi has a history of returning major settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of clients throughout California.
- We know that our clients benefit from the fact that we will take a case all the way to trial. Insurance carriers know this, which is why we secure high settlements.
- Our team takes burn injury claims in Visalia on a contingency fee basis, which means clients pay no legal fees until we recover compensation for their losses. If we do not win, clients pay nothing.
Burn Injury Severity
Burn injuries are rated on severity and include the following:
- First-degree burns. These types of burns only affect the outer layer of skin, called the epidermis. The site may be red, but typically no blisters develop. Mild sunburns are the most common cause of first-degree burns.
- Second-degree burns. This level of severity of burns affects the epidermis and part of the lower layer, called the dermis. This can lead to reddening and blisters and may be painful or swollen. Touching scalding surfaces can lead to a second-degree burn.
- Third-degree burns. This level of burns will destroy the epidermis and the dermis, and this could go into the subcutaneous tissue below. This type of burn may look white or black and possibly charred.
- Fourth-degree burns. These types of burns will affect all layers of skin as well as underlying tissue, and possibly even muscle and bone. There will typically be no immediate pain in the area because the nerve endings are destroyed.
Compensation for a Visalia Burn Injury Victim
Compensation for burn injury victims will depend heavily on the total severity of the burn. At-fault parties will likely be required to pay for medical bills, lost income, out-of-pocket expenses, and more. It is important to point out that individuals should not settle their claim until they understand the full extent of the medical treatment needed to care for the burn injury. This could include surgical treatment, skin grafts, pain medication, physical therapy and rehabilitation, and more. Our Visalia personal injury lawyers face many cases where individuals become burn victims and will fight to get the compensation they deserve.
Call a Visalia Burn Injury Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a burn injury caused by another party in the Visalia area, reach out to the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi as soon as possible. We will not hesitate to investigate every aspect of your claim, and we have a track record of success in holding at-fault parties accountable for their actions. Let our Visalia burn injury attorney offer you a free consultation today. You can contact us by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.