Redding Truck Accident AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Commercial truck accidents often result and devastating injuries and extensive property damage for those involved, but victims can struggle to recover compensation without adequate legal assistance. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we are here to help if you need a Redding truck accident attorney by your side. Our team understands how difficult these claims can be, but we want to make sure that you, as the victim, recover complete compensation for your losses.
Turn to Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for a Truck Accident Claim
- At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we firmly understand how difficult recovering from a horrific commercial truck accident can be, which is why we always strive for maximum compensation.
- Truck accident clients in Redding never have to worry about legal fees. We handle all of the costs for the case, and clients only pay fees after we recover the compensation they need.
- If our clients are unable to come to us due to their injuries, we go to them. We will meet you where you need us.
Why Truck Accident Injuries Are so Severe
When we examine information available from the Federal Highway Administration, we can see that these vehicles can weigh upwards of 80,000 pounds when fully loaded with cargo. This is much more than the typical vehicle on the roadway, which is why incidents involving larger trucks are often so devastating.
Because passenger vehicles are far outweighed, an incident can lead to significant property damage and injuries to those inside the vehicle. Some of the most common types of injuries that occur as a result of truck accidents in Redding include the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma
- Significant bruising or crushing injuries
- Puncture wounds or lacerations
- Internal bleeding or internal organ damage
Unfortunately, there are also times when individuals lose their lives due to these incidents. Families of those who have lost their life due to the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company should be able to recover compensation for their losses.
Compensation for a Redding Truck Accident Injury Victim
Truck accident injury victims will typically be able to recover compensation for their injuries and other expenses either through an insurance settlement with the carrier or as a result of a personal injury lawsuit filed against the company and the truck driver. Some of the main types of compensation that we are able to help clients secure include:
- Coverage of all medical bills related to the accident
- Lost wages if a truck crash victim is unable to work
- Property damage expenses
- Rental car expenses
- Various out-of-pocket losses
- Physical and emotional payment suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
Call a Redding Truck Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a truck accident injury caused by the negligence of another driver on the roadways of Redding, turn to the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for assistance today. We have extensive experience standing up to major corporations, trucking companies, and insurance carriers. We will not back down until we successfully recover compensation on your behalf. When you need a Redding truck accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.