Modesto Car Accident AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Vehicle accidents can occur in a wide variety of ways in and around the Modesto area, and they are often caused by the careless or negligent actions of other drivers. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we are here to help if you need a Modesto car accident attorney by your side to help you recover complete compensation for your losses. Our goal is to make sure you receive coverage for your medical expenses, property damage losses, as well as pain and suffering damages.
Why Trust Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for Your Car Accident Claim?
- At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we do not believe that car accident claims are simply routine. We take every case seriously as if it will go to trial.
- Our goal was to make sure that you are properly cared for every step of the way, and we will take the time to explain everything that happens with your case to you personally.
- You never have to worry about paying legal fees until after we successfully recover compensation for your car accident losses. If we do not win, you do not pay.
How Much Will the Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance in California is required of all drivers, though there are certainly plenty of drivers who are uninsured on the roadway. However, the minimum policy limits required by law are often not sufficient enough to cover all of a crash victim’s expenses. State law only requires that drivers carry bodily injury liability coverage of $15,000 per person or $30,000 per incident, as well as property damage coverage of $5,000 per incident. There are many drivers who choose to carry limits above the minimum, which is a good thing for crash victims.
However, in the event the expenses rise above the at-fault driver’s insurance minimums, it may be necessary to file a civil personal injury lawsuit against the driver to recover additional types of compensation.
It is crucial for crash victims to recover compensation for their medical bills, property damage expenses, rental car coverage, lost wages, and any pain and suffering damages they endure.
Modesto Car Accidents Lead to Serious Injuries
Unfortunately, car accidents can lead to a wide range of injuries that cause significant setbacks for the victim. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, some of the main types of injuries that our Modesto car accident attorneys help clients with include:
- Whiplash or other soft tissue trauma
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries and concussions
- Internal organ trauma
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Amputations and crush injuries
- Significant bruising, sprains, or strains
In addition to these physical injuries, we also take into account the emotional and psychological trauma that the crash, the injuries, and the recovery can have on the victim.
Contact a Modesto Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured due to the negligence of another driver in the Modesto area, you deserve compensation for your losses. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we have a Modesto car accident attorney ready to step in and help recover compensation through an insurance settlement or by filing a civil personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault party. Let us help you recover peace of mind through proper compensation. You can contact us for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.