Fresno Truck Accident AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Accidents involving larger commercial trucks can be incredibly complicated experiences, particularly when crash victims need to recover compensation for their medical bills and property damage expenses. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, our team is here to help if you need a Fresno truck accident attorney by your side. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate these claims and stand up to aggressive trucking companies and their insurance carriers on your behalf.
Why Choose Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for Help?
- At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we win, and we win big. Our team has secured more settlements of over $10 million than any other law firm in California.
- Our team has no problem taking on major trucking companies and their insurance carriers, and we know what it takes to beat them in court.
- We handle Fresno truck accident cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning our clients pay zero out-of-pocket costs for their cases and will only pay legal fees after we secure compensation for their losses.
Possible Liable Parties for a Truck Accident Claim
Truck accidents are regularly caused by the negligence of others, and some of the most common parties that could be held liable in these situations include:
- Truck driver. Truck drivers are responsible for every facet of the operation of the vehicle when it is on the roadway. Drivers could be held liable for the crash if they fail to follow traffic laws, operate while distracted or impaired, do not inspect the truck before each trip, operate too fast for conditions, and a multitude of other reasons that could constitute negligent driving.
- Trucking company. Trucking companies are usually ultimately held responsible for the actions of their drivers, but they could also be held directly responsible in their own right. Trucking companies could be held liable if they fail to regularly inspect and maintain the truck on a regular basis, allow untrained drivers to operate the vehicle, fail to follow up on safety issues, etc.
- Truck or part manufacturer. In the event the truck or a truck part is faulty, the manufacturer of the vehicle or the individual part could be held liable for any accident that occurs due to the defective part.
- Other drivers. Other drivers’ negligence on the roadway could lead to accidents involving a larger commercial truck, and these other drivers could share liability for the incident.
Compensation Available for a Truck Accident Case
Our team is regularly able to recover various types of economic and non-economic compensation on behalf of clients. Truck accident victims should be able to recover complete compensation for all of their medical expenses, including emergency medical costs, as well as all ongoing medical care needed to make a full recovery.
Our team will also work to recover property damage expenses, lost income, as well as pain and suffering damages on behalf of every truck accident client that we assist.
Reach Out to a Truck Accident Attorney in Fresno Today
If you or a loved one have been injured in a truck accident caused by the negligence of the truck driver or trucking company, the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi is standing by to help. We will not hesitate to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers or legal teams to help you fight to be properly compensated. We know what it takes to fully investigate these complex claims, so reach out today when you need a Fresno truck accident attorney. You can contact us by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.