Chico Premises Liability AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Property owners have a duty to ensure that their premises are safe for those who have a right to be there, but that is not always what happens. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we are standing by the help if you need a Chico premises liability attorney by your side. If the negligent actions of a property owner have caused you or a loved one harm, we want to make sure that you recover total compensation for your losses.
Turn to Choose Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for a Premises Liability Claim
- At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, our team of Chico personal injury lawyers believe in holding at-fault property owners and companies accountable for their negligence.
- We have no problem going up against well-funded adversaries to ensure that our clients receive a fair settlement or jury verdict.
- We handle premises liability claims and Chico on a contingency fee basis. This means clients will not pay any legal fees until we recover compensation for their losses. If we do not win, our clients do not pay.
Types of Premises Liability Cases We Handle in Chico
Premises liability claims arise anytime a person sustains an injury caused by the negligent actions of a property owner or individuals who represent the property owner. This can include those who have responsibility for the piece of property where the injury occurred. Property owners all owe a duty of care to those who have a right to be there, and this duty includes ensuring that there are no known hazards that could cause injuries.
Some of the most common premises liability cases that our team helps clients within the Chico area include:
- Slip and fall claims
- Trip and fall incidents
- Dangerous stairs, elevators, or escalators
- Chemical spills or toxic fume incidents
- Unsafe swimming pools or other attractive nuisances
- Dog bite incidents
- Inadequate security that leads to assaults
- Items falling from shelves or off of the wall
- General unsafe construction practices
Types of Compensation Available for Premises Liability Victims
Premises liability incident victims in Chico may be able to recover a wide range of types of compensation for their losses. Our team works diligently to ensure that clients can recover both measurable economic losses as well as more immeasurable non-economic compensation:
- Coverage of all medical bills related to the incident
- Lost wages or lost earning capacity if the victim cannot work
- Various out-of-pocket expenses
- Property damage expenses
- Physical pain and suffering damages
- Emotional and psychological pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Without fully examining your particular case, we will not be able to tell you how much your case is worth. We encourage you to speak to one of our attorneys, who can enlist assistance from economic and medical experts to adequately calculate how much compensation you should receive.
Call a Chico Premises Liability Attorney Immediately
If you or a loved one have been injured due to the negligence of a property owner in the Chico, California, area, turn to the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi as soon as possible. We want to get involved quickly, fully investigate the incident, and work towards recovering total compensation for your losses. We will not hesitate to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers. When you need a Chico premises liability attorney, you can contact us by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.